Welcome to the AHMP Cyber Chapter
We are back with a new group of officers dedicated to "Connecting Hazardous Materials Professionals Worldwide".
With new lower dues of $35 annually, we think everyone will want to be a member of the Cyber Chapter!
You don’t have to be a CHMM to be part of the chapter!
We will be partnering with Potomac Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- The course is 13 sessions* typically Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 PM. (Ideal for people who cannot take a class during the workday. The extended time allows for more problem-solving practice with instructor support.)
- The early bird cost is only $425 for Section members and $475 for non-members.
- The course will require a minimum number of registrants to assure that it will be conducted.
- Technology permitting, classes will be recorded for students to view on a limited basis with the signature of a waiver not to download or distribute.
- CEUs will be issued at the end of the class.
We will be partnering with the New England Chapter of AHMP
- The course is 4 sessions on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT (including lunch break), on April 26 and May 3, 17, and 24.
- Cyber Chapter technology will allow members to participate in the course real-time and interact with instructors.
- The early bird cost is only $750 for Cyber Chapter members and $800 for non-members.
- Fee includes a copy of the AHMP Desk Reference 3rd Edition (a $200 value!), a copy of the EHMM slide decks, and (for non-members) a Cyber Chapter membership through 12/31/2018.
- Registration fees go up to $850/$900 after April 23, 2018
- Attendance is at the discretion of the attendee.
Please support our sponsors!