The AHMP Cyber Chapter together with the Potomac Section of the AIHA present an ASP preparatory course.
The Potomac Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association together with Alliance of Hazardous Materials Managers Cyber Chapter will be holding an ASP Preparatory Course this spring.
- The course will be evenings, April 10 through May 31 from 6pm to 9pm Eastern <see main page for complete schedule>
- The course is 13 sessions* typically Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 PM. (Ideal for people who cannot take a class during the work day. The extended time allows for more problem solving practice with instructor support.)
- Course notes, and annotated sample problems are included in the price.
- The course will require a minimum number of registrants to assure that it will be conducted.
- Technology permitting, classes will be recorded for students to view on a limited basis with signature of a waiver not to download or distribute.
- CEUs will be issued at the end of the class.
April 10th, 2018 6:00 PM ET through May 31st, 2018 9:00 PM ET
|ASP Preparaotry Class 2018||$ 550.00|