* The course will consist of 14 sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 PM EST. (Ideal for people who cannot take a class during the workday.) The extended time also allows for more problem solving practice with instructor support.
* The course will be held virtually.
* The early bird cost is only $199 for Potomac AIHA Local Section and AHMP Cyber Chapter members and $249 for non-members. Early bird ends 1/7/21.
* Cost includes course notes, annotated sample problems, and reference e-book (Industrial Hygiene Reference & Study Guide, by Fleeger & Lillquist) are included in the price.
* The course will require a minimum number of students be registered by January 10, 2021, to ensure that it will be conducted.
* Technology permitting, classes will be recorded for on-line students to view on a limited basis with signature of a waiver not to download or distribute.
|CIH Preparatory Class 2021||$ 299.00|