On March 10, 2020, Dr. Michael Sauri of Occupational Health Consultants provided an excellent talk on “COVID-19 Technical Details for EHS Professionals” (click on name for download of webinar) which provided details of COVID-19 that are not in the mainstream media. As a follow-up to this talk, Bruce Donato of K&A First Aid and Safety, Inc., will continue his series “The Practical Aspects of Managing COVID-19 for EHS Professionals in Their Workplace - The Continuing Saga”. This talk will cover:
- How to discuss the technical concerns about COVID-19 with all backgrounds of employees to provide a sense of reality without sensationalism.
- Explaining how to wade through the mass of unconfirmed data with a specific review of the New England Journal of Medicine article being highly quoted.
- Practical disinfecting techniques
- Understanding the current status on various “masks”
- Some new personal habits to minimize exposures
- A high level review of some HR/Legal questions
Note due to the continuing changing landscape of data and liability concerns, this event may not be recorded. This event is provided for general guidance only based on current data; attendees should continue to consult the CDC and WHO websites for emerging updates: https://www.cdc.gov/cornavirus/2019-nvov/ or https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019