Welcome to the AHMP Cyber Chapter
We will be partnering with National Capital Chapter of AHMP for a special technical seminar
Please Join us for this Meeting
Urban Legends of EHS*
Presented by Bruce Donato of K&A First Aid and Safety, LLC
September 27, 2017 7:15 – 8:30 PM EDT
* Urban Legend – A statement made that is not true, but repeated often enough that people think it’s true
Bruce Donato has done this presentation several times at national conferences with top marks and to full houses. This meeting will pit various locations against each other to see who really can distinguish what’s real and what’s an urban legend
Thanks to everyone who organized and participated in the extremely fun 2nd Annual Cyber Chapter Picnic at the Fort Worth Conference.
Since September 2016, we have been able to record our technical seminars. Members log in and click on the library tab to access.
The CC partnered with AHMP to recognize members who are both chapter and national members with free access to webinars. This was designed to be a value added benefit to membership.
It is expected to go live in the 4th Quarter 2017
In the interim:
- The CC is offering free live participation to dual members through 11/1/17
- The CC will track your live attendance for CMP use
Attendance at live events will be documented and updated in user profiles (to create a non-member profile click here) for use as continuing education. This tracking of live attendance is a free service of the AHMP Cyber Chapter.
To register click on the calendar tab and select which meetings you want to register for.
*Topics and dates are tentatively scheduled and subject to change.
The AHMP Cyber Chapter is back with a new group of officers dedicated to "Connecting Hazardous Materials Professionals Worldwide".
With new lower dues of $35 annually, we think everyone will want to be a member of the Cyber Chapter!
You don’t have to be a CHMM to be part of the chapter!
Tracking of your activity/attendance with the Cyber Chapter
As benefit to Cyber Chapter members and registered guests (click here to create a profile if you do not have one) the Cyber Chapter tracks your attendance at webinars that can be used for recertification.
To see your activities
- Login and "My Membership" tab will appear
- Click on the "My Membership" tab and you will see all your activities since you registered
Attendance prior to May 23rd, 2016 cannot be verified.
Cyber Chapter Purpose
- The Cyber Chapter offers a convenient alternative to traditional Chapter membership, with the same networking and continuing education options available, in an easily accessible on-line format.
- Cyber Chapter membership provides a broader national perspective on issues facing CHMMs and EHS&S professionals.
- The Cyber Chapter also provides the opportunity to network with professionals from many different locations and disciplines.
Cyber Chapter Mission
- The Cyber Chapter is committed to providing its members with the most up-to-date information on sustainability, alternative energy, and improvement of environmental practices as they relate to hazardous materials management
Please support our sponsors (click on their logo).